Viasat President & CEO Rick Baldridge is readying the company for globalization as the company prepares for the launch of its ViaSat-3 satellite constellation.
In this episode of the Viasat Podcast, host Alex Miller speaks with Baldridge about:
- The company’s evolving focus on customer centricity;
- Executing the launch of ViaSat-3;
- The company’s diverse business profile; and
- Some thoughts on how he continually renews his approach to his job.
This episode contains several references to books Baldridge identified as meaningful. They include:
- greatness by David L. Cook
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful by Marshall Goldsmith
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor